Thursday, April 9, 2015

Grace & Cody's Engagement Session

When Grace & Cody first got to their session, Grace was crying!  She had hit her head while getting changed for the session!  I offered her to reschedule, but she insisted she would be fine.  And she was, by the end of the session we were all laughing.  I loved getting to know them a little bit during their short session, they are fun loving people with an obvious chemistry!  Cody was so attentive and caring, and quick to make her laugh, I’m excited for them.  


The weather was absolutely gorgeous for their session and the lighting was even better.  I love having evening sessions during that golden hour, timing is everything for a natural light photographer!  The location was perfect for their session, tucked away in the corner of Chico, CA with the beautiful oaks, and green grass!  One of my favorite parts of the session was that she wanted to incorporate pink carnations, which was the first flower he ever gave her!  


































If you're looking for a photographer in the greater Chico/Paradise area I'd love to chat with you!
daffodilhillphotography.us
daffodilhillphotography@gmail.com
5303278420

7 comments:

  1. Lovely Engagement Pictures! Great job Daffodil Hill Photography :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable couple! You did a fantastic job with their engagement photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful light and the setting is so lovely. My husband went to college in Chico, CA so we'd take day trips to the local parks & wooded areas, so romantic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how fun! I went to Chico State also. Such a beautiful campus!

      Delete
  4. Love these! This location reminds me of a spot I love to shoot (all the way in SC). I also love the idea of bringing a bouquet to an engagement session!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful engagement session! You captured such happiness and love between them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos. Families in Chico must love having such an amazing photographer in their area! Well done!

    ReplyDelete